Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rolo Cookies

I bought way too many rolos to use to make my dads rolo cake, so needed to find another recipe to use them up, suppose we could have always just eaten them, haha but they go a little farther this way and that wouldn't have been any fun.

So for this one I used my new Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, but if you have your own favorite that would work too.  I used a mini muffin pan-- if you haven't noticed yet I love my mini muffin pan, but I'm sure it would work as a basic cookie as well.

These were so simple, and so good, I think I'll make them again after Halloween with the leftover candy ;)


I cut the rolos in half then stuffed

Covered with dough

Then baked in a 350° preheated oven for 8-10mins


Now that was a lot of work...think you deserve one, maybe two?  They are bite sized after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment