As much as I love being a Mom, there are a couple of babies that I have yet to mention in my blog, and they are my fur-babies, Foxy and Daisy-Duke :) Foxy is an eight year old Jack Russell Terrier, and Daisy-Duke (or just Daisy) is a 5 year old Chihuahua.
We sometimes tend to spoil our daughter Brook-Lynn since she is our one and only, but make no mistake our little fur-babies are just as spoiled and loved, they are our children too :)
So here is a post for them and all the other dog lovers out there, my babies loved these treats as I'm sure most would, who doesn't LOVE peanut butter after all?!
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Fish Oil, optional but it promotes healthy skin and fur-- (Didn't have this so omitted it)
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 TBS Baking Powder
1. Mix peanut butter and milk then fish oil if you are using it.
2. In seperate bowl mix flour and baking powder then pour peanut butter mixture in a stir with a large spoon.
3. Flour work surface and rolling pin and roll out dough to desired thickness, then use a cookie cutter to cut shapes.
4. Place wax paper/parchment paper on baking sheet and add biscuits. I being the corny momma that I am chose to use some Halloween stamps (and the backs of my measuring spoons) to add some detail to them :)
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes and allow to cool completely before letting your dogs taste test. The recipe I used said to bake for 35 minutes--knowing my oven, I did 15 and some of the thinner biscuits burnt, so watch closely! This recipe made 46 small biscuits.