Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Like most people, I have a favorite go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I have been using the same recipe for a few years now,  but after finding this one I am going to have to say it' just might be replaced!

 Ingredients:
  •  1 cup butter or margarine--personally I use margarine, just because it's cheaper 
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 package (102g) vanilla instant pudding mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 cups chocolate chips
1. Mix together softened butter and sugar then add pudding mix and vanilla. Beat in one egg at a time. In a separate bowl, mix together, flour, salt and baking soda. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.

Sooo Fluffy!

2. Preheat oven to 350. Spoon cookie dough onto baking sheet (I always roll my dough into balls for a smoother looking cookie). Bake for 8-10 minutes.  Yields: 2 Dozen Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment