Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Dots & Yogurt Covered Strawberries

These two healthy snacks have been on a pin board for probably almost as long as I've been a Pinterest member so today I decided to finally give them a try. They are so easy to prepare I'm not sure why I've waited this long.

Frozen Yogurt Dots:

Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper, fill a ziploc bag with yogurt and cut off the corner, then squeeze the yogurt in dots onto the wax paper.  Freeze (probably take 10-15 minutes I made the next snack while they froze).  Remove from wax paper and put into container in the freezer.



Yogurt Covered Strawberries:

Again cover cookie sheet with wax paper, then cut strawberries in half and drop them into a bowl of yogurt to coat them.  I used a fork to grab them out and place them on the cookie sheet.  Freeze 10-15 minutes.  I then washed out the empty yogurt container to store them in and refroze.


 
 My daughter has already gotten into both of these snacks and she loves them, next time I'll have to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment