- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (I used margarine)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen & thawed) blueberries. (I used fresh).
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, egg, and milk. Mix well after the addition of each ingredient. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; blend into the sugar mixture. Fold in the blueberries.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 1 1/2 inches apart-- I tried rolling to balls first, mixture was too sticky so then did the teaspoon trick, haha
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven-- took 12 in mine :)
The batter to this was very similar to the blueberry muffins in consistency but these were more fluffy when cooked. My family loved them, and it was an easy to follow, easy to make recipe...would make them again!
One thing I will note is the recipe said it made 3 dozen--which I understand size of cookie makes the quantity vary, but with the size of these cookies it made 2 dozen :)