Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

One of My Fav Desserts



I made peanut butter temptations, which were awesome...one of my favourite things to make!  I've included the recipe :)



  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup white sugar  
  •  1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • Appoximately 24-30 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped (depending on how big you make them)
Combine ingredients (not including pb cups) and roll into small balls and place in mini muffin tin bake at 375 for approximately 8 minutes, then as soon as they are removed from the oven push pb cups into centers....Afterwards I put them into the fridge/freezer for a few minutes to solidify.

No comments:

Post a Comment