Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

So this is my first blog post, and not exactly sure how it should go.  I've recently seen lots of people start blogs and it's gotten me interested to start my own.  For the most part this will be a diary of my day to day life, what it's like being a mommy and a wife.  Of course each persons life is different but this is my story.  To start, I'll tell you a little bit about myself.  I'm a twenty-two year old mother of a three and a half year old daughter.  I've been married to the most incredible man for five wonderful years and like the blog title says I love my life. I like to think of myself as a very creative person, I love photography and scrapbooking as well as card-making and cooking and baking. My husband and I also love construction and doing wood-working projects together.  We built our daughter her bed, which i will show you in another blog post, and we just recently built a front porch onto our place.  We have many more projects in mind though, so I will share them with you in future blog posts.  I will also share my favorite recipes and my success/failure stories in trying new ones.  Well here is the introduction to my blog and I hope you continue to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment