Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!

So I failed miserably on getting Part 2 of our Christmas posted, but figured I'd update on all that has been going on.  We had a fabulous Christmas, as I hope you all did as well.  About a week before Christmas we found out the most amazing news....






It's been almost 6 years since I felt this kind of happiness!!  We have been so incredibly blessed with our daughter, and honestly never thought we'd get the opportunity to raise another child that this news just comes as a complete shock!  I have endometriosis and one blocked fallopian tube, so after seeing doctor after doctor and test after test and even visiting a fertility clinic, we had just accepted we had our one beautiful blessing and that would be all, so it's been a very happy New Year for us, and we are very much looking forward to our new addition to the family.  

In other news my babygirl turns 6 in just 9 short days, so I'm in the midst of trying to figure out what to do for it. On one hand I'm thinking party, on the other I've never had a real party with her friends--not just family so I'm feeling nervous and not sure if I have the energy to pull off a party...so still trying to figure that out.

As well as before finding out this news my sister and I had planned on a trip to Mexico in Feb/March, Mexico is definitely out now, we were thinking maybe Dominican Republic or just a simple trip to Vegas instead.  I see my doctor on Tuesday so am compiling a list of questions in regards to the trip and if he thinks its a good idea.

Lastly with a new addition to the family comes the fact that I just finished changing our one and only spare room into my scrapbook room....so renovations are in our future, yet again!  We're going to start with renovating our bedroom, to make space for a crib, then have plans to build a good sized additional bedroom onto the place.  I'll be sure to post pictures as it all goes down.

Well that's about it for now, will update again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment