Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Craft Room

A.K.A The room where the magic happens!

  I consider myself a very lucky lady, we had a spare room that just wasn't getting used as a guest room as it was intended, so we got rid of the spare bed, then ended up just using it to store JUNK in...so that wasn't working either... here is the before:


I'll be the first to admit, it was a disaster.  On the rare occasion that we did have company, this bedroom door stayed closed!  I knew it, and so did my husband, something had to be done, we need more organization and the room needed a purpose.  So we got to work

Empty room under construction:


After:
The picture just does not to it justice, we added glitter to the hot pink wall.. it's much much more sparkly than it appears, absolutely love it!


Close up of the glitter wall:


 Still needs a curtain, but haven't been able to find the right one yet


Under my seating area...to keep me nice and warm


The rest of the L shaped desk & my wonderful Cricut:

Computer desk/area on opposite side of the room, I plan to add a cushion to the seat on the left, it has a hinge for hidden storage

Again:

No comments:

Post a Comment